StoreBack to Product Listing
Practical Stuff for Survival: A Musician's Guide to Freelancing Coming Soon
The book contains a TON of information that I've learned over the years that has made it possible for to me to sustain a career in the arts.
In the book I cover many topics, including:
- Being an effective communicate and how to send good emails to get work
- Habits of being a good bandleader and side-person
- Booking your own tours, gigs and masterclasses
- Putting on shows at non-traditional venues
- Developing a teaching studio
- Pricing yourself
- Importance of developing good credit, saving money and preparing for retirement
- Recording an album
- Developing an online presence/branding- and MUCH more!
Of all the educational resources I've put together, I'm most excited about this because I know that getting better at the business side of music is something that a vast majority our community needs help with and it is my hope that this book will at least give you a good start.